Sunday, April 2, 2017

Searching for Props

Hey everyone! Today marks our last day of filming (hopefully) and I am incredibly excited to get this project truly in the editing process and furthermore, almost completed. These next couple of days are truly crunch time as the due date for everything, including the CCR, is just 9 days. I took it upon myself to wake up this morning and try to find some props for what we would use to film our opening sequence, which consists of putting our names on multiple miscellaneous objects.

For the doctor job, I was thinking that we would show the back of a person wearing scrubs and to the right of the doctor, on his tools, we would have our names on his tools, most likely just one of our names as we cannot fit all three on just one tool. For the lawyer position, I was thinking about filming a nicely-dressed man or woman and filming the character putting down his or her briefcase and on the briefcase would be a few of our names, most likely finishing the part of the "Directed by" parts. We also wanted to film an actor, and the prop we would use would be something similar to like a director's chair, and on the chair would be "Starring:" and we would go on throughout the rest of the first opening sequence stating our cast of the film. The real estate position would just use a sold by sign, with more of our casting members displayed on the screen, and the final job would be a teacher, and the object displayed would be an apple with the final casting name written on it. The opening sequence would then fade to black, and transition into the office scene. Below I am going to attach some pictures of what these objects would look like, just in case some of them are not clear.
Director's Chair

Ok, so for some odd reason, when I try to implement more pictures into the blog it is not allowing me. Sorry for any inconvenience but I must start to get to the end of this blog as I have an incredibly busy day of filming. I hope you all got a little more insight to the rest of our film opening, and I am very excited to put some sneak peeks and raw footage in majority of my blogs next week. Thanks for reading and happy Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment