Saturday, April 1, 2017

Changes to Intro

Hello everyone! Today in class Camy and I were thinking through our entire project, and we came to the conclusion that we would need to make changes to the opening sequence. We decided that in order to incorporate all of our names into the sequence, it would be best to display specific conventions for multiple careers, with our names displaying on separate props. An example of this would be a real estate agent putting down a "SOLD" sign with our names on it to include all of our names. We also decided that we would try to change up Blake and Camila's scene, which we will film today. The changes to Blake and Camila's scene are minimal; we just decided on changing some of the costuming. 

Camy and I were brainstorming all class to try to think about what changes we should put into our first opening. We wrote all of our ideas on a piece of paper, so I can show you all our thought process. 

We decided that using a montage of children growing up would be a great intro, but it would not look very good and it would be difficult to film. Due to our schedules and our resources, we decided that our opening sequences would show multiple jobs with our names displayed on miscellaneous objects. 

My group and I also are going to begin the editing process of the office scene we had recorded previously. The office scene will last around 45 seconds, and we have decided exactly what clips we would be using for the scene. It has come to my attention that I also must start writing the script for our voice-over, and begin to think of what exactly I will say, as well as practice the script so that it will be cohesive and clear when we incorporate it into our film opening. 

I hope you all will enjoy this film opening once we finish the project. I am incredibly excited to go and finally finish filming and begin the final editing process and voice-over integration. Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment