Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Post-Film Feeling

What's up everyone! Yesterday we finally accomplished our first day of filming, and I must say it was pretty interesting. My group and I met up at the Eiglarsh building on Weston Road to look around at our setting and see exactly what offices would be open for us to film. Our cast then began to roll in, and filming initiated. Well, in someway initiated. The only flaw that I found from our filming yesterday was the fact that majority of the cast is friends with one another, and this led to a prolonged filming session that wasted a lot more time than allotted. However, with all of the distractions, we still were able to accomplish everything we wanted to get done by yesterday. We decided to split up our filming into three days, and we will be done filming by tomorrow night. This allows my group to have ample time to edit the video and eventually do our personal CCRs. I am incredibly excited to show you guys our film opening, so below I will attach some photos from yesterday that we took. The pictures selected will allow you all to see a sneak peak of our costuming during the opening, hopefully getting the point across that the men shown during the office scene are all pretty stereotypical, successful, men.
In-Between Scene Picture
Pondering About Future Shots and Angles

Men At Work

In our film, we have incorporated 2 other female employees to the office scene. Something that I wish we had done was get a more diverse cast, but we had to take what was offered to us, which I do not mind as the film still gets the correct point across as I had planned prior. I also began to review our film as we were leaving the office to make sure that we enjoyed everything we filmed and that we would not have to re-film these scenes as we took many additional takes and filmed every shot multiple times until we got it as close to perfect as we wanted to. I am also excited about beginning to write the script to my voice-over portion of the opening, which will be occurring for majority of the opening. I know that my film opening must guide the film in the correct fashion that we are attempting to do, which is to display  the story in a comedic and dramatic fashion. I got to go because I am going to see Chris Rock tonight, but I cannot wait until my group finishes this filming and we can begin the editing process, moving one step closer to completion. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment