Wednesday, March 8, 2017

First Post Jitters

Well here it goes. Hello, my name is Sam Bialczak and I would like to welcome you to my blog. If you would like to know a little about me, I am a 17-year-old guy who lives in the privileged town of Weston, Florida. I attend Cypress Bay High School and I am currently enrolled in AICE Media Studies, which is the reason why I am making this blog in the first place. My blog will describe my journey through the process of creating the first two minutes of a film. I am excited to describe my feelings about the project with you all and I am pleased to give everyone some behind the scenes information in order to fully understand the project and the creative vision behind my decisions. When I first decided to pick a film opening, I thought I made the easier decision for the project, but after a few lessons and realizing how much I will have to do, I realized I am in for a lot more than what I had envisioned earlier this year. It is interesting to see how much truly goes into the beginning of a film. Every little decision matters, and I know my group and I will try our best to make these two minutes count. My group and I (which consists of Camryn Orr and Camila Martinez) are going to have to narrow down what genre we should pursue, what message we will try to get across, when our schedules will allow us to work on the project, and how we are going to film everything in general. My group and I have yet to meet up and discuss what our project will focus on, but I know it will be a very interesting journey that I will be sharing with you all throughout the next month. I am also the only non-female in this project, so it will be interesting to see just how far my opinions really go. I really feel like this is a unique way to get your feelings across and it is something I have never really done before. It does somewhat seem like a diary, but for the sake of my manhood I am proud to say that this will be my blog. I hope you all enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment